Our professional food scientists and FDA food label regulation experts will perform a nutrition analysis of your product and prepare your Nutrition Facts.
Nutritional Analysis Services for Food Labels
At Food Lab, protecting your brand with FDA food label compliance is our passion. With affordable pricing on nutrition labeling and comprehensive FDA food label compliance reviews alike, our food consulting company is here to simplify your search for the accurate and FDA-compliant product information your brand needs to thrive.
When you select our food consulting company we help take the guesswork out of food labeling compliance. To streamline the entire food label review process we simply require a pdf proof of your label artwork for a quote. Our top FDA food label compliance packages and nutrition facts design services feature:
- Package discounts and ease of label adjustment: We keep your project label information on file for time and cost savings every time you need a label reworked or a similar product label designed in less time. We also have deals for restaurant menus, dietary supplements, and other niche food label compliance reviews and services in your expanding product line.
- We don’t sell you more food labeling compliance services than you need. Our top FDA food label compliance review is a preliminary review. This means you should have everything you need to bring your food label into compliance the first time through. This helps us keep the cost low. We generally don’t charge for questions about our preliminary reviews. However, if you do need us to look over changes to the food label artwork we offer a discount for follow up reviews.
- Experienced food label consultants: From FDA dietary supplement label compliance reviews to unique package size constraints for custom formatted Nutrition Facts we can help you. Your labels are a direct reflection of your business, and our qualified food label consultants know what the regulatory agencies are looking for and what your consumers need to know.
These Add-On Services services are only available for products that we prepare Nutrition Facts for.
- Nutrition Facts for additional sizes of the same product (+$75 each)
- 100g nutrition analysis report (+$30 each)
- Added Sugars and Fiber report, includes 100g report and recipe % breakdown (+$75 each)
- Upgrade to New/Downgrade to old Nutrition Facts format on a previously completed product (+$100)
- % Juice declaration (+$125)
- % DV Protein (+$125)
- Voluntary Nutrients included in the Nutrition Facts panel (+$150)
- Ingredients and allergens added to an existing product (+$100 first recipe, then only $50 each additional)
- Nutrient Dial-In (+$125 to adjust a recipe we have previously analyzed to hit target nutrients)
- Dual Declaration in Nutrition Facts, i.e. for as prepared (+$150)
These services can be done on products submitted for Nutrition Facts and/or products we have not previously worked on.
- Factual Statements, i.e Omega Fatty Acids, Caffeine (+$50)
- Available Nutrient Content Claims (+$150)
- Nutrition Facts panel for a single ingredient food from our data or chemical analysis you provide (+$100)
- Custom size/formatting of a Nutrition Facts panel returned to you as an Illustrator (ai) file (+$100)
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FACTS KIT
SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL (FORMATTED)
- Supplement Facts Panel Formatted – (Includes Mandatory Nutrients in the New Format  or the Original Format )
- Includes Dietary Ingredients
- Ingredients list in order of predominance
- Reviewed for obvious errors and omissions
- As short and concise as possible
- Complies with FALCPA’s food allergen labeling requirements
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT LABEL FDA COMPLIANCE REVIEWS
$500 per product and 25% off ($375) for each additional similar product submitted together.
FDA SUPPLEMENT LABEL COMPLIANCE
- Submissions must include dietary supplement label artwork. A pdf label artwork proof is preferred.
Making Sure Your Food Labels Are FDA Compliant
Our FDA dietary supplement label compliance reviews and FDA food label reviews are designed with you in mind to be fast, accurate, and affordable. From a single item to many similar products, our food company clients continue to benefit from:
- Detailed documentation supporting each product reviewed
- Actionable steps you can take if label modification is required
- Up-to-date regulatory guidance
- Customized add-on services to enhance the quality of your label information
- The fastest food label review turnaround times
Ready to bring out the best in your product with a food labeling compliance review? Our helpful approach to the FDA food label review process is an easy way to get started.
For more information about our review processes or assistance with another unique regulatory inquiry, contact our FDA compliance experts for straightforward guidance today.
RESTAURANT MENU NUTRITION ANALYSIS
$200 per menu item
We wanted to make pricing easy to understand for restaurants. Simply count the menu items listed on your menu and multiply by $200. For a formal quote you may send us a copy of your menu.
- Analysis on all sub-recipes to make up menu item.
- Recipe Cards for each recipe analyzed with Nutrition Info.
- Spread Sheet with rounded nutrient values for each menu item.
CONSULTING & REGULATORY SUPPORT
$350 per hour
Our Food Consultants Can Provide You With Regulatory Support
As your resource for food labeling compliance and nutrition analysis, our food consulting expertise extends beyond food label design and evaluation. If you have questions related to FDA regulations or need additional guidance outside of our popular service options, we would love to talk to you about your product labeling needs.
With each food labeling compliance review, our veteran food label consultants remain actively engaged with regulatory updates and standard practices in the ever-evolving marketplace. Regulations and consumer expectations are constantly changing, put our expertise to work on your labeling and product information.
3-5 DAY TURNAROUND IN MOST CASES
(after required information and payment has been received, not including menu and chemistry services)
Disclaimer: The accuracy of the data supplied to Food Lab, Inc. for conducting a nutrition analysis is solely the responsibility of the customer. The accuracy of the customer’s formulas, recipes, measures & weights of ingredients, production yields, the additional data pertaining to the other ingredients such as nutrition information for specific ingredients used by the customer in the customer’s recipe, and any other information supplied to Food Lab, Inc., is the responsibility of the customer. Food Lab, Inc. is only responsible for the accuracy of nutrition analysis based on the accuracy of the data supplied by the customer. Nutritional analysis information provided by consultant is based on the estimated database analysis using available standard USDA ingredients or specific brand name ingredients that are contained within Food Lab, Inc.’s computer database programs. Some nutritional values may vary depending on the exact ingredients and specific brand name ingredients used by the customer to produce its food product. Food Lab, Inc.’s sole liability arising out of, or in connection with, the services provided to customer, shall not exceed the invoice of said services. Furthermore, Food Lab, Inc. is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. Nothing contained in this message should be construed as legal advice or the practice of law.
“IT IS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH A COMPANY THAT DELIVERS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT IN SUCH A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.”
“THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. YOU ARE GREAT!”
“I AM SO THANK FULL TO HAVE YOUR HELP. GREATLY APPRECIATED !”
“THANK YOU VERY MUCH! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT.”
This is like Christmas morning and you are nutrition Santa. THANK YOU!
Thank you for your support.