Nutritional Analysis Services for Food Labels
Our professional food scientists and FDA food label regulation experts will prepare your Nutrition Facts by performing a nutrition analysis of your product.
ADDITIONAL FOOD LABEL SERVICES
These Add-On Services services are only available for products that we prepare Nutrition Facts for.
- Nutrition Facts for additional sizes of the same product (+$75 each)
- 100g nutrition analysis report (+$30 each)
- Added Sugars and Fiber report, includes 100g report and recipe % breakdown (+$75 each)
- Upgrade to New/Downgrade to old Nutrition Facts format on a previously completed product (+$100)
- % Juice declaration (+$125)
- % DV Protein (+$125)
- Voluntary Nutrients included in the Nutrition Facts panel (+$150)
- Ingredients and allergens added to an existing product (+$100 first recipe, then only $50 each additional)
- Nutrient Dial-In (+$125 to adjust a recipe we have previously analyzed to hit target nutrients)
- Dual Declaration in Nutrition Facts, i.e. for as prepared (+$150)
FOOD LABEL CONSULTING SERVICES
These services can be done on products submitted for Nutrition Facts and/or products we have not previously worked on.
- Factual Statements, i.e Omega Fatty Acids, Caffeine (+$50)
- Available Nutrient Content Claims (+$150)
- Nutrition Facts panel for a single ingredient food from our data or chemical analysis you provide (+$100)
- Custom size/formatting of a Nutrition Facts panel returned to you as an Illustrator (ai) file (+$100)
3-5 DAY TURNAROUND IN MOST CASES
(after required information and payment has been received, not including menu and chemistry services)
Disclaimer: The accuracy of the data supplied to Consultant for conducting a nutrition analysis is solely the responsibility of the client. The accuracy of Clients formulas, recipes, measures & weights of ingredients, production yields, the additional data pertaining to the other ingredients such as nutrition information for specific ingredients used by Client in the recipe, and any other information supplied to Consultant is the responsibility of the Client. Consultant is only responsible for the accuracy of nutrition analysis based on the accuracy of the data supplied by Client. Nutritional analysis information provided by consultant is based on the estimated database analysis using available standard USDA ingredients or specific brand name ingredients that are contained within Consultant’s computer database programs. Some nutritional values may vary depending on the exact ingredients and specific brand name ingredients used by Client to produce its food product. Consultants sole liability arising out of, or in connection with, the service provided herein, shall not exceed the invoice of said services. Consultant is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. Nothing contained in this message should be construed as legal advice or the practice of law.
“IT IS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH A COMPANY THAT DELIVERS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT IN SUCH A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.”
“THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. YOU ARE GREAT!”
“I AM SO THANK FULL TO HAVE YOUR HELP. GREATLY APPRECIATED !”
“THANK YOU VERY MUCH! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT.”
This is like Christmas morning and you are nutrition Santa. THANK YOU!
Thank you for your support.